Sunday, January 22, 2017

Latest UFC on FOX 203 fight card, rumors for "SHEVCHENKO VS. PENA"



Julianna Pena: I know everything about Valentina Shevchenko - I'm obsessed with this girl

JULIANNA fine before I met Valentina Shevchenko search for a new level.



The pair met for a headlining UFC Bantamweight, winning a title shot, which landed in Denver, Colorado, on Saturday Night Fight a week.

And Venezuelan Vixen 'Pena Shevchenko certainly number one on the homework has been done, saying: "I am obsessed with this girl am.

"I see him every day to the video. I know a lot about him. I am his morning, noon and night to think about.



"I go to bed thinking about her, and I wake up thinking about her. She is constantly in my mind all the time.

"Whenever I am. I know that his favorite food is pizza and watch the video of his free time he loves to salsa."

Pena Ultimate Fighter November 2013, became the first female winner, but then was sidelined for a year with a knee injury.

Since July last year, he returned to the most recent coming against zingano Cats have won all three of his fights.

Russian-born Peruvians in the period of Shevchenko, who won two of his three UFC will be at its best.

Pena said: "It is a very worthy opponent, he stands up to the great striking ability and a Muay Thai world champion 17 times ..




"I take it very seriously, as do all my opponents. I know one thing, however, that it will be a great fight."

Pena knows that the reward for victory, and he will almost certainly be fighting for the title: "It's what I was gunning for.

"Once I have my sights set on the title shot that I passed Valentina I beat everyone they put in front of me, then you deserve it."

The main support bout bill in Denver, Donald Cerrone in a lightweight clash will see the face of Jorge Masvidal.

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is different from the false FOX 23 will be the next UFC contender mixed martial arts (MMA) event, which is Saturday, January 28, 2017 is performed on, Denver, Colorado. Inside Pepsi Center, Women's top striker with Valentina Shevchenko Bantamweight Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 18 opposite pitting champion Julianna Pena attack. Elsewhere on the card Donald Cerrone and Jorge Masvidal 'em Hook it up to a top-ranked welterweight contender match-ups. Have fun!





Event: UFC on FOX 203: "Shevchenko vs. Pena"

Date: Sat., Jan. 28, 2017, on FOX

Location: Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado

UFC on FOX 203 Main Event:

135 lbs.: Valentina Shevchenko vs. Julianna Pena

No comments:

Post a Comment